>

Introducing William Randall Jay Cummings

Kelly and Scott Cummings granted me the honor of taking William's very first formal photos. We had a great afternoon of hugs and snuggles. This beautiful blanket was Kelly's as a baby! I think William loved it because he even gave us a smile.




William is named after Kelly's grandfather's original given birth name. Her grandfather was adopted and his name changed four times! First William, then Bradley, Robert, and finally Gilbert which is what he goes by now. Although, if you know this wonderful family full of grandchildren, then you know he is much better known as "Pepere". This is William with his Pepere's baseball glove. :)


This beautiful Winnie The Pooh quilt was handmade by Scott's mom, William's "Grandma". A perfect blend of old and new.

Soft and sweet :)




Just precious! I was so happy when he decided to look right at me so I could capture his gorgeous eyes.


Happy little family...



William decided it was time to end the photo shoot so he could eat his dinner. Look at all the love in his parents' eyes even in this moment.

Kelly & Scott - Thank you both so much for inviting me to photograph your new little bundle of joy! You have inspired me to give it a go professionally. Your confidence in me has been so instrumental and means the world to me. I hope you like this handful of pictures. You will get the rest soon! Thank you for being so helpful during the shoot and extra thanks to Scott for taking one for the team when William had an accident!

I have more photo shoots lined up so check back soon to see more cutie pies!

1 comment: