>

Linda & Peter - Immaculate Conception & Nashua Country Club NH Wedding


It's so exciting! My very first wedding! I had the honor of spending my day with Linda & Peter for this very special occasion. I have been close with Linda's family since I was a kid riding bikes with her daughters in front of our childhood home so this honor meant a lot to me. I started my day off back in that very same neighborhood at Linda's house where she and her family were getting ready. I had to really focus on my way to her house - I almost turned into my mom's driveway instead! Force of habit :) Here are a few wedding details for you, including the gorgeous rings, the Italian vintage ring dish, and Linda's knock-your-socks-off shoes that show off her love of all that glitters. 





The gal responsible for making these ladies even more beautiful was make-up artist and family friend Meg Reilly of Pink Dot Beauty Bar. If any of you are in need of a make-up artist in the South Carolina area - look her up! she not only did gorgeous work , she was amazing to work with as well. You will notice this mention of "close family friend" trending through all of their chosen vendors, as Linda & Peter only wanted people they know and love surrounding them on their special day.




Linda was delivered a beautiful surprise orchid, sent all the way from France!


Linda's daughters and co-maids of honor Kelly & Kristina helped her with finishing touches while her father looked on in amusement. He's used to all the girl stuff. He has two daughters and seven granddaughters. (I hope I didn't miscount!)



Linda pinned corsages on her father and her son Tyler as well as gave a special white rose to her mom. I should tell you that these were not posed. She really did pin them on!

We had some extra time before the ceremony so we took the opportunity to snap a few family photos in the back yard.





Oh the anticipation before the ceremony! the stunning flower arrangements were designed by local florist and close friend of Linda and Peter's at Fortin Gage Florist.
I headed over to Immaculate Conception Church to spend a little time with Peter and his groomsmen Dave and Tyler. Peter was the most calm groom I have ever seen before a ceremony! (I know this is my first wedding as a photographer but I have attended many weddings as a guest.) He was exuding confidence and excitement to marry the woman of his dreams.

Linda's grandson William was excited too! It was so cute to see him hanging with the guys in his matching suit! This little guy is very special to me because he gave my my start in professional photography. My very first newborn session was with this little man because his mom Kelly had the vision to see what I was capable of even when I had no idea yet. I prepared like crazy, we had our session, I fell in love and the rest is history. See his newborn photos as well as his 6 month Christmas session by clicking here or here!


This classic car was provided by Grace Limousine. How stylish!

The bride arrived and everyone was excited to get started, including her great videographer and my partner in crime for the day, Mario Viola.




Married!

This shot may have been one of my favorites ever to take. As everyone exited the church, they were asked to line up on the steps for a full group photo. It was such an adrenaline high for me to instruct so many people! Big thanks to everyone for cooperating and having fun with me!

After the ceremony, we made a pit stop at the Chapel at Rivier University. This is where they had wanted to get married! It is a family Alma mater, both of her daughters met their husbands at Rivier, and Peter's parents' 50th wedding anniversary was blessed at this very chapel, so as Linda put it, "there is good wedding karma" there. As you can see, the timing just wasn't quite right for their ceremony, but it made for a wonderful photo opportunity to tell the story for years to come of how they still made it part of their special day. See the "BG" on their hats? That's the local private high school Bishop Guertin where Linda is President and Peter is the Athletic Director. They portray high school sweethearts in a whole new way!



We made our way to the Nashua Country Club to take some portraits with the bridal party and family. What a stunning golf course to act as our backdrop!







They are each holding their parent's wedding photo. There is so much love and history it gives me goose bumps!


Instead of table numbers, they had photos indicating how they knew the guests at each table. So creative!

Introducing the new Mr. & Mrs. Peter Paladino!



Outstanding speeches and toasts given by all!




Time to cut the cake!



...and sing Happy Birthday to Genna who turned 6!

I took the opportunity to go around the room and get a few shots of all of Linda and Peter's loved ones. I'm 99% sure I got everyone so if you don't see it here, make sure to check out their full gallery here and wish them "Congratulations!"

The Anniversary Dance was won by none other than Linda's parents!
Linda & Peter were asked a series of questions and had to answer with the white shoe if the answer was Linda and the black shoe if it was Peter. Sometimes they agreed and sometime they didn't. It was hysterical!
This crowd knew how to get down! Including doing the "Dougie" like pros! (see bottom left)
Last dance of the night for the very happy couple.



Linda & Peter - Thank you so much again for this amazing honor and opportunity. You were fantastic to spend the day with and I truly hope you enjoyed your day as much as I did! Your full galleries for both your Engagement session and Wedding can be found here! Congratulations! is your special code. I'll also send you an email with everything you need to know about what comes next in the next day or two. Congratulations on tying the knot!


































1 comment:

  1. You can just see the happiness coming out through their big smiles! Weddings are so great. I was just thinking that on such happy occasions, we just forget all the worries and celebrate the moment. I just celebrated a cousin’s wedding in one of the New York wedding venues and it was absolutely a delight.

    ReplyDelete