>

Baby William - NH Portrait Session

What could be better than a festive Christmas session with adorable baby William?! If you're feeling like a Scrooge, these photos should do the trick to bring back the happiness to your holiday season. Check out his cute elf costume!





Look Mom! I'm all dressed up!

Don't worry, no ornaments were eaten during this session.

Rudolf!



"Finally I get to wear my PJ's!" William was most genuinely happy while wearing his comfy Christmas pajamas. I can't say I blame him!

















Santa's coming?! 

I know him!!!


This Christmas modeling thing sure is tiring!



 Kelly, Scott, & Baby William - Thank you so much for such a fun and festive session! William did so well. He was such a happy baby - especially when the two of you broke out into song and dance! I REALLY need to figure out a way to catch a glimpse of all the shenanigans that go on behind me during photo shoots with little ones. I can at least tell you that your performance of The Button Factory song sounded great! Your full gallery is loading up so be on the lookout for a message from me with your link and password. Yes, there's more!

Next up - MY daughter! We're going to attempt her photo shoot tomorrow so cross your fingers for me. I found out my husband knows the Button Factory song so we may put that to good use again!






No comments:

Post a Comment