>

Top 10 Color Combos for Family Portraits - Spring / Summer 2014

Congratulations! You've booked your family portrait session - Check! Now it's time to decide what everyone will wear - Cringe. Don't worry! I've got you covered. I get asked for advice on what to wear ALL the time and it is one of my favorite questions because I LOVE color and any excuse to play with it. So, I decided to do all the work for you! 

Below are my top 10 color combos for family portraits complete with links to the full breakdown of each set, that include links to buy everything you need to make your family look amazing right now. 



1. Teal / Pink / Floral
Teal / Pink / Khaki / Floral

Click here to see the breakdown and links to purchase-->> Teal / Pink / Khaki / Floral by katiebertoli featuring a brown vest


2. Pink / Yellow / Green 
Pink / Yellow / Green / Khaki

Click here to see the breakdown and links to purchase-->>Pink / Yellow / Green / Khaki by katiebertoli featuring leather high heel shoes


3. Teal / Orange / Navy
Teal / Orange / Navy

Click here to see the breakdown and links to purchase-->>Teal / Orange / Navy by katiebertoli featuring ankle strap flat sandals


4. Navy / Yellow / White
Navy / Yellow / White

Click here to see the breakdown and links to purchase-->>Navy / Yellow / White by katiebertoli featuring blue jeans


5. Fuscia / Orange / Purple
Fuscia / Orange / Purple

Click here to see the breakdown and links to purchase-->>Fuscia / Orange / Purple by katiebertoli featuring a flower dress


6. Coral / Mint / Khaki / Denim
Coral / Mint / Khaki / Denim

Click here to see the breakdown and links to purchase-->>Coral / Mint / Khaki / Denim by katiebertoli featuring a white gauze blouse


7. Eggplant / Grey / Denim
Eggplant / Grey / Denim

Click here to see the breakdown and links to purchase-->>Eggplant / Grey / Denim by katiebertoli featuring relaxed jeans


8. Red / Black / Grey
Red / Black / Grey

Click here to see the breakdown and links to purchase-->>Red / Black / Grey by katiebertoli featuring Jessica Simpson


9. Monochromatic Navy Blue
Navy Blue Monochromatic

Click here to see the breakdown and links to purchase-->>Navy Blue Monochromatic by katiebertoli featuring blue jeans


10. Floral / Lime / Brights
Floral / Lime / Brights

Click here to see the breakdown and links to purchase-->>Floral / Lime / Brights by katiebertoli featuring trio rings


Think you've got your family's look figured out but not quite sure if it's perfect? Feel free to run it by me. Like I said, I LOVE this stuff! It truly is fun for me! Emails with pictures you took of the clothes with your phone or links to what you are planning to buy are all it takes. The only things I encourage my clients to avoid are solid white or solid black as main pieces of clothing. These colors make great accents though! Click here to contact me.

Still haven't booked your session? Check out my testimonials page if you need more convincing to see what my clients said when I asked them 3 important questions.

Happy Spring Everyone!
Katie



6 comments:

  1. I really love the Red, Black and Grey combination you have shown. I have been wanting to get family pictures taken but didn't know how to dress my family. It seems like the color combinations you shown we would all work perfectly. I want our family portraits to be a show piece in my home and picking the right outfit seems like an important step in getting the desired picture. http://www.danielmichael.com/cincinnati-wedding-photographers/Portraits/gallery/Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been trying to figure out a good plan for our family photos. We usually just go monochromatic with our color ideas, but I think this year we will do something different. I really like the navy with yellow option, so this is a great guide to get started on finding outfits! http://www.regensburgerphotography.com/photography-services/family-portraits/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great information! I really want to have a family portrait taken. I think that it would be cool to have one done every few years so my wife and I can chronicle the growth of our children. There are a lot of photographers in my area, so I am going to choose one who specializes in family portraits. http://www.greengablesphotography.com/#!/info/info-us

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hawaii professional photographers on Maui | Kauai | Oahu | Big Island.
    Specializing in Family Portrait Photography, Wedding Photography, Engagement Photography, Couples Photography, Maternity Photography, Fashion Photography. Honolulu Family photographers

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Pink,Yellow,Green combination. I have updated wide variety of beautiful photos this year.

    ReplyDelete