>

Sophia, Age 11 - NH Portrait Session

Meet Sophia! Two of her favorite things are to read and dance so we thought why not surround her with her favorite books and then show off her perfect bun and adorable dance costumes. She was an absolute pro for her photo shoot, keeping up her beautiful smile through many wardrobe changes, hair-do's and set-ups! It probably helped that her mom Sandy was her very organized personal assistant and stylist. They were a great team! 

Isn't she such a doll?! So beautiful.
Check out that perfect bun! I believe these smiles were inspired by visions of unicorns and rainbows :)

Sophia and Sandy - Thank you so much for such a great shoot! You were a pleasure to work with and I loved how ready and willing you were. Especially when it came time for the dance poses! I had no idea what to ask you to do and you were so patient to demonstrate every ballet position for me. As I told you, a ballerina I am not! Be on the lookout for an email from me with your full gallery. There are many more where these came from! If you like what you've seen here, don't forget to go like Katie Bertoli Photography on Facebook!

Next up - My very first WEDDING!






No comments:

Post a Comment