>

Baby Logan - NH Family Mini Session

"He's pretty much always happy." Colleen told me when I asked what time of day might be best for her little 4.5 month old son Logan. She was absolutely right. This little guy didn't fuss once during our whole session!



Logan loves his Mommy! (Daddy too, but you'll have to wait to see your gallery for that one.)
What a great looking family right? I didn't even need any photo shop magic!

Colleen & Joey - Thank you for being so easy going through your whole session. It shows on all of your faces that you were relaxed and having fun with it. To me that's the best! I had a great time with you and hope to do it again sometime. I'm sure Logan is already bigger now than in these photos just a few weeks ago. Babies grow so fast! Your online gallery is almost ready so keep an eye out.  Feel free to share this post in the meantime!

No comments:

Post a Comment