>

Conn Family - NH Family Mini Session

"Did you know that dragon flies like to land on my head?", Ethan asked me as we strolled into Mines Falls park. "They land on my head and stay there!" he continued so I, thinking I was being especially playful and clever asked him, "Is that because you are so sweet?" He paused to consider, "...No!" he replied laughing and looking at me like I was an absolute crazy person because I didn't understand that obviously people are not food and dragonflies obviously don't eat people.

Meet the Conn family - Mom Candace, Dad Jayson, and their good-natured über smart 6 year old son Ethan.






Jayson, Candace, & Ethan - Thank you so much for such a fun mini session! I really enjoyed our time together and learning all about monarch butterflies from Ethan. Your gallery will be up in the next couple of days so keep an eye out. In the mean time be sure to share this teaser with your family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment