>

The Amaro Family - NH Mini Session

This little peanut is Sophia with her mom Casey who has the best southern drawl. My camera and I were new to her so she was oh-so-serious for most of our session! We were as silly as we could be but she was too smart for most of our tricks. She reminded me of my own daughter! (I know, it's tragic, I'm a photographer and my little girl doesn't like to smile for the camera on command. Se la vie!)

This is it folks! This is one of the only smiles we got, but man was it a good one. This is my personal favorite from the whole shoot. I'm pretty sure I was running around like a silly crazy person! :)

Those eyes!

I have something sticky on my finger Mommy!
        

There's no better feeling...

Casey, Weverton, & Sophia - Thanks so much for hanging in there with me. We got some amazing shots! There are even a couple more smiles :) You were so relaxed and fun to work with. I left our session wishing I had a southern accent! Keep an eye out for an email with your gallery link and password and in the meantime feel free to share this post with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment