>

Birth Announcement Examples














"My favorite part of the session with Savannah was being able to sit back and relax - you were clearly experienced with newborns and I really felt like my 2 week old baby was in great hands, you were also really respectful and cautious with her, which was so appreciated! I told my friends that you are a fantastic photographer, not in just your ability to take beautiful photographs and edit them flawlessy, but because you have the patience of a mother, (like when I had to take 2 nursing breaks with my two week old), and you have the vision of a professional - creating an aesthetic for her pictures that I couldn't see at the moment, but fell in love with in the final results.  Your passion and talent are clear in your work and your personable nature really made us feel comfortable and confident - even my husband who does not love having his photos done!" -Danielle Whiting
Contact Katie to learn more by clicking here. If you'd like to see more adorable newborn sessions click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment