>

Family Portrait Session - Nashua, NH

Check out this gorgeous family of five who are all smiling at the same time! This is usually  no easy feat so I was mucho impressed. Not a bad apple in the whole bunch! PLUS, this is their first family photo EVER. As in ever like not even one on a cell phone at a family party ever. I was feeling the honor and the pressure! :)



With Mom and with Dad - so sweet!

This little gal just turned one so we had some special time with Mommy who is cherishing her baby girl.

...and who doesn't love playing with bubbles?!

 These two were so easy going through their whole session. They've got this parenting ting down pat!

Thank you so much for having me as your very first family photographer! I am always honored to capture anyone's special memories but this was extra special. Be on the lookout for an email from me with your full gallery coming soon and in the mean time share this post with everyone you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment