>

Laura Renee Peltier - RI Newborn Photography Session

Introducing Laura Renee Peltier! Laura is our long time family friend Dena's new bundle of joy so I made a special trip (with my mom and baby in tow!) down to Rhode Island to meet her. Dena collects hedgehogs of all shapes and sizes (She even has one as a pet!) so this first shot was only fitting. :)


She is so tiny and beautiful with lots of personality!


My favorite color is purple so I was pretty psyched when Dena took a liking to this wrap. I think Laura liked it too because she gave us a smile!




So peaceful...


There's that smile!

Laura's dad Mike is a pro with babies and so obviously in love with his new little "monkey".

Family photo including their fluffy dog Rosie who loves baby Laura too.


I don't normally do this obviously, but since Dena is like family, my mom and I wanted to get in on the photo shoot action! My only regret is that we didn't do these photos first because we missed getting Dena's sister Kim with the baby before she left to drive back to PA. I owe you one Kimmy!


Rosie is so fluffy and cute I just couldn't help myself!


Dena & Mike - I am so happy for both of you! I know you will be wonderful parents. Laura is a very lucky little lady! It is very clear that she is surrounded by a lot of love. Thank you so much for letting me come and capture this amazing time in your life. I'm looking forward to watching her grow up (it happens so fast!) and taking many more photos of all of you!

Bonus photo! All of those tiny features won't stay tiny for very long so it's so fun to capture in a collage :)

No comments:

Post a Comment