>

Savannah Meri Whiting - Salem, NH Newborn Photography Session

This little angel was the perfect baby model. She looked right at the camera while she was awake and then slept through every distraction imaginable for the rest of the photo shoot. I'm talking being outside with construction noise and even headband changes! This beautiful accessory was hand made with love by Savannah's Aunt Kimberly. 



Did I mention she even gave us MULTIPLE smiles?




Like I said, professional baby model. Does it get any cuter?


...yes, it most certainly does. Love that little mouth!



 I can't give all the credit to baby Savannah though. Her Mom, Danielle was wonderful at knowing what she needed and when she needed it. In addition to Mom singing the ever popular song "When I'm Gone", by Anna Kendrick on repeat we also took a few breaks for baby to nurse and I took the opportunity to play with Savannah's big sister Emily and sneak a few photos while I was at it :)



When I asked Danielle if she liked my new tutu prop and she told me she use to be a ballerina when she was little, it was a no-brainer. Savannah seemed to like it too!



Another gorgeous headband thanks to Kimberly!



Now I know why Danielle calls her "Snugglebuddy" 


While I was there, we also took the opportunity to take a few family photos because why not? What a beautiful mom with both of her adorable daughters. I love Savannah's toes!

Emily loved her toes too. So cute!


Three generations of beautiful women.  Looks like Emily is going to get in on the model action too!




Just in case you didn't believe me about the construction, this is where we did our photo shoot! We started singing "If I can take it there, I can take it, anywhere!" to the tune of Frank Sinatra's "New York, New York".


Danielle - thank you so so much for allowing me to capture this amazing time in your family's life. These two little girls are very lucky to have such a relaxed and caring mom. You were exuding happiness! As a mom myself, I felt inspired to let more roll off my shoulders and focus on the amazing blessing of having a family. I was singing "When I'm Gone" for days after! Also, I need to give a big shout out to both Mom and Dad, who moved that gigantic grill off of the deck so we had the perfect spot for a photo shoot.

If you liked this, make sure you all head over to Facebook and like my page so you don't miss my next post with cute baby Fallon!

No comments:

Post a Comment