>

Gabby - NH Senior Portrait Session

"This is perfect since I'm a barn-girl." Gabby said as we headed to one of my favorite photo spots. It still amazes me how this easy going, petite young lady (who I am very proud to have as my cousin) is the proud owner and medal winning rider of a very big and not-petite-at-all horse! When they are together it is clear that Gabby is in charge and size truly does not matter. I wish Zodessa (her beautiful horse) could have joined us for our photo shoot but alas she didn't want to fly cross country to visit from California ;) Maybe the next time I'm in CA we'll do a shoot at the barn!



Look closely at her eyes...



Gabby's Mom Charley just might miss her a TINY bit when she leaves for college next fall.



Charley & Gabby - Thank you so much for giving me the honor of taking your senior pictures. It was so fun running around the park with you! Charley you were an awesome model's assistant and had some great shot ideas - I love that we made Gab climb in a tree! Gabby you were a pro and had the wardrobe to prove it. I love your unique style. Thanks for posing anywhere and everywhere without complaint! I miss you both already and can't wait to see you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment