>

The Gilligan Family - NH Mini Session

"I hope you're smiling because Mommy's doing jumping jacks in the park!" Kelly exclaimed between silly faces behind me as she acted as crazy as possible to coax big smiles out of her daughters Kailyn(3 years old) and Avery(1 year old, also known as Avey-cakes).  We were a little worried about how the shoot would go because both girls were just getting over colds, but turns out we had nothing to be worried about. Mom Kelly and Dad Pat turned up the fun and we got so many good shots I needed an extra week to edit them!

"Don't squeeze too hard Kailyn!"

"Mom you're so silly."



Upside down - Weeee!

 Right side up - ta da!

 Kelly, Pat, Kailyn, & Avey-cakes - Thank you for such a fun session! I honestly wish we had a video of our time together. I want to see what you were doing behind my back! Just listening had me cracking up. Your family has so much positive energy and it was totally contagious. I was smiling the whole way home. I hope we can do it again soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment