>

Dukat Family Portrait Session - Newburyport, MA

Newburyport is so beautiful that I started taking pictures even before the Dukats arrived! Doesn't this just look so calm and relaxing? So of course this is where we headed when Kate, Keith, Andrew(7), and Will(3) arrived. Andrew and Will were full of energy, so to make our shoot fun we did a lot of silly faces!

Kate & Andrew for one of the few quiet moments on our walk. Adorable! Did you know I could do something like this to almost any of your photos? You pick the image and the poem (or personal message or song lyrics or whatever you want) and I will make it happen!
These boys could not have been happier than to hang out with their dad. What type of text would you add to this photo? Father's Day is right around the corner! Gift Certificates available here.

Keith & Kate just celebrate 9 years of marriage together - Happy Anniversary to a beautiful couple! Want to see more couples? Click here :)



If you look close enough you can see the rain falling but that didn't stop this fun family! ...Ta-da!
Kate, Keith, Andrew & Will - Thank you so much for such a fun session! You kept me on my toes, got me eaten by bushes, running, rained on, and even found an elephant in my camera. I loved every minute of it! Keep an eye out for an email from me with your full gallery and password because there is so much more where these came from. For now, please like, share and comment on this post with all your family and friends!

Thinking of scheduling a portrait session but not quite sure yet? Check out my Testimonials page here to see what my clients said when I asked them 3 very important questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment