>

Jen & Steve - NH Maternity Session

Jen and Steve's maternity session will be the first of 5 as part of a "Watch Me Grow" series. Babies grow extremely fast during their first year and this is a great way to cherish each of their milestones along the way. What a beautiful set of parents-to-be!






 No, Jen is not a professional model. Yes, you could have fooled me...


My favorite moments during a photo shoot are the sincerest ones. I told Jen I wanted to get a shot of them kissing and that was all it took to bring out those genuine smiles. Perfecto!




Jen & Steve are recently engaged so I had to get a shot of her GORGEOUS ring!

These two love birds were so relaxed and at ease with each other...


Jen, are you sure you've never modeled before??? Seriously folks...






Jen & Steve - Thank you so much for taking me on this journey with you. It is truly an honor to be able to capture these special moments for you. ♥ I'm so excited to meet your little one when he arrives and then to capture each of his milestones throughout his first year. I really enjoyed our first session and getting to know you both. I'm looking forward to your newbie session in a few months! Be on the lookout for an email from me with the link and password to your full gallery.

Want to see more maternity sessions? Click here :)

1 comment: