>

Tyler's Baptism & 1st Birthday Party! - MA Event

It was a day full of important events for Tyler and his family. First his baptism at Sacred Heart Church followed by his Curious George themed 1st Birthday celebration at home. Tyler had a very big day to celebrate! 


 The proud parents!
 The proud God parents!!

The whole crew who came to celebrate (except me of course but I was there too I promise!)

 After the beautiful baptism ceremony it was time to change and time to party! Curious George would be so proud! Every detail was covered right down to bananas for centerpieces.


The Birthday Boy!

Lots of family and friends came out to celebrate Tyler's big day!



A proud Abuelo with his boys. What a handsome crew!

Excuse me everyone! I'm up from my nap and it's time for cake!!




Time to line up for a chance at the Pinata! Go kids go!





Johnny, Jayce & Tyler - Thank you so much for allowing me the honor of capturing your special day! Tyler did so well. I was so impressed that he could nap with the party going on around him! It is so obvious that you love him so much. He is a very lucky little man! 

The link to the FULL gallery for Tyler's big day is below. If you'd like to see it you'll have to ask Johnny and Jayce for the password! http://katiebertoli.shootproof.com/TylersBaptism&1stBirthday

Do you have a big day coming up? Want to see more parties and events? Click here or here. 

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great birthday party!! My sister also wants to throw a private party on her son’s birthday. She has been looking for private parties Los Angeles venues. I just found a website named eventup.com that contains list of various party venues. I think it’ll be very helpful for her!

    ReplyDelete