>

Baker Design Group - Summer Party 2014

It really was the perfect night for a party. The weather was warm, the drinks were cold, and everyone was happy. With comforting barbecue fair (and a little sushi thrown in for fun), a spiraling ice luge and more beach balls than I could count, how could they not be? Every year, Baker Design Group hosts a party in honor of the Summer Solstice, opening their doors to all of their friends, families, and closest business partners. In my past life, I attended as a guest. This year, I was truly honored to be invited as the photographer. A huge thanks to Stephen and Mariela Baker, shown here with their son Max!







 There was even a special kid's area!



There were so many happy, smiling guests! These are just a few... If you know anyone in these photos feel free to tag them in the Facebook post or share this post with them.

Those blue eyes!! 








 You know me, I'm a sucker for a sunset every. single. time.



The whole crew! ...or at least most of the whole crew anyway. BDG knows how to relax and have a good time! Personally, the second shot is my favorite because of the priceless look on Stephen's face. I loved that everyone was comfortable to get a little silly!


Baker Design Group - Thank you so much again for having me as your photographer! It was a blast to be able to pursue my new passion and get to catch up with old friends and colleagues at the same time. As always, it was an awesome event hosted by awesome people! Remember, this is just a small sampling. To see the full gallery click here. You'll have to get the password from BDG though!

Are you looking for a photographer? Want to learn and see more? Start by reading what my clients had to say when I asked them 3 very important questions (like what was your biggest concern before hiring me?) that you'll want to know the answers to by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment