>

Miss Ella, 5 days old - MA Newborn Photography Session

Introducing Miss Ella! We took the opportunity to get a quick shot of Ella with her three older siblings in their picturesque backyard and then headed inside to snuggle her up in pretty blankets, hats, and headbands. She was amazing even while she was awake and gave us lots of sleepy smiles! The very last photo is my absolute favorite so be sure to scroll all the way down.





 Fist bump.




 Tiny dancer :)


My favorites!

Lorraine & Bob - Thank you so much for having me take your little one's photos! Ella is so beautiful and I'm very excited to capture all of her milestones over the next year in your Watch Me Grow series. 

Need a great (and easy!) thoughtful gift? Look no further! I offer gift certificates in any amount you choose. Click here to purchase on-line :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment