>

Linda & Peter - NH Engagement Session

Meet Linda and Peter. Aren't they adorable together? I have known Linda since I was a little girl. She lives down the street from my mom so my brother and I grew up with her daughters. She kept a close eye on us as we played game after game after game of barbies, swam in her pool, and rode our bikes in the street. I always thought of her house as just an extension of my own. As I'm getting to know Peter it makes me so happy to see how truly happy he makes Linda. He had her laughing and smiling for our whole session and it was plain to see these two are in love.










Linda brought along confetti and we had so much fun playing with it! Big thanks to her daughter (and also photographer!) Kelly for the awesome idea. What a great way to express celebration!



Linda & Peter - Tomorrow is the big day! I'm so excited to share this special day with you and honored that you chose me as your photographer. This will be my very first wedding but I feel uber prepared with the guidance of my favorite wedding photographer Leah Haydock in my back pocket. (Thank you Leah!)You two are going to have the best day because you have the best attitudes and are clearly so in love. I can't wait for tomorrow!

To see sneak peaks of the wedding be sure to "like" my Facebook page found here! 

To pre-register to make sure you see their wedding photos once they are available make sure you follow this link! As soon as the photos are ready you will get an email notification so you can go check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment