>

Colby, 3 Months - NH Portrait Photography Session

Remember Colby? He was the cute newborn in the bear hat seen here. Fast forward 3 months and is even cuter! Check out those cheeks! We realized pretty quickly that Colby was not a fan of hats. Keep scrolling to see an even funnier one when we tried just one more time :)



Enough with the hats already!

Proud Mom and Dad, totally in love with their little man.


Jen & Steve - Thank you once again for having me! I'm so excited for the next session in Colby's Watch Me Grow series. I can't thank you enough for all of your effort during the session and your kindness to this pregnant photographer who was feeling less than her best. You are awesome! I've been hooked on sparkling water ever since too. Great tip! Keep an eye out for an email from me with your full gallery and until then feel free to share this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment