>

Max - MA Newborn Photography Session

Meet Max! These photos were taken when he was just 10 days old. It was the end of September and we were blessed with such a warm and beautiful summer-like day that we took his photos outside on the deck! (In the shade of course. Safety first!) With the fresh air, beautiful view, and nautical themes I felt like I was on vacation!

Max snuggled right up to his canoe paddle :)


Squishy baby faces are the best!!

Max's dad was super psyched for the fishing photo. Soon enough Max will be big enough to sit in his little Adirondack chair!

..and of course you know I can't resist a baby in a bow tie :)

Proud Mom and Dad who are clearly so in love with their new baby boy.
Jen, Justin & Max - Thank you so much for having me take Max's first photos! It was an absolute pleasure to spend the afternoon with all of you. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did and that you love your photos even more. Congratulations on your new baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment