>

Baby Trinity - Nashua, NH Newborn Photography Session

Introducing little Miss Trinity! I couldn't get enough of her pouty lips and perfect skin. This beautiful blanket was given to her in the hospital which makes it my favorite kind of prop because it is uniquely special to her.




Tiny dancer in the making?


What a perfect little bloom! As you might know, I also offer custom birth announcements (click here to see more) so you could take this...
and turn it into something like this...






I couldn't help but take this last shot of Trinity. I had already packed up my camera and most of my gear when inspiration hit me and I knew I needed just one more. She looked so simply peaceful and perfect!

Rehema - Thank you so much for allowing me to capture these precious moments of Trinity's life. She was a wonderful little baby model!

If you'd like to see more from this session click here and ask Rehema for the special password. There is a lot more where these came from!

Looking for a photographer but need a little more convincing? Click here to read my new testimonials page to see what my clients said when I asked them 3 important questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment