>

Ella, 8 Months - NH Portrait Photography Session

Welcome Miss Ella back to the blog! You can check out her newborn and 4 month "Watch Me Grow "sessions as well.  She is one very well loved baby for sure. I was able to snap a quick shot of Ella and her proud dad showing her some love in between set-ups. I hope I can convince her mom to get in a picture or two next time! 

Ella's favorite face to make was sticking her tongue out. It was so funny!

Those eyes!

Lorraine & Bob - Thank you once again for a great photo session and for all your hospitality. You are wonderful people and I'm proud to call you my friends as well as clients. I can't believe Ella's one year session is right around the corner! Be on the lookout for an email from me with your full gallery link and password and in the mean time share this post with all your family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment