>

Colby, 1 Year! - NH Portrait Photography Session

Recognize this beautiful family? I have been photographing them since before Colby was born! You can check out their maternity session here and follow Colby through his first year as a newborn, 3 month old, 6 month old and now as a one year old in this post. What a beautiful Watch Me Grow series. It always amazes me how much a baby grows and changes in just one short year!



Colby was so cute signing "more" when he saw what his mom had for him to eat. Yum!

Seriously such a good looking family...






It has been such a pleasure to work with this family. First Jen was like a model in her maternity shoot, then they treated me with amazing care in their home, even when I was pregnant myself. I will never forget that! You are wonderful people and I have no doubt that Colby is a very lucky and well loved little man. Check your email to see your full gallery. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment